Terms for Insurance Agents
is an online information service provider portal owned and operated by iGear Financial Services Private Limited, a Company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 with its registered office at “305, Gundecha Industrial Complex, Akurli Road, Kandivali (East), Mumbai - 400101, Maharashtra” referred to as ‘Company’ hereafter.
Your acceptance of this agreement
This is an agreement between you (“you” or “your”) and iGear Financial Services Private Limited that governs your use of this website and associated services offered by the Company through its website www.MyInsuranceClub.com. Insurance agents, advisors, brokers and other parties, hereinafter referred to as “user” who use the site and avail services of buying leads and other associated services offered by the Company, are governed by the following Terms and Conditions.
A Lead is defined as personal information of an individual visiting our website www.MyInsuranceClub.com to provide him/ her search assistance with due consent of the customer, and may include, but not limited to, name, mobile number, telephone number, date of birth, city of stay, email address, mailing address, gender and similar information of additional insured, if any.
Any information of bank details or any other financial information is only collected from insurance agents, advisors and brokers unless explicitly shared by the visitor. Such information is not shared with anyone outside the Company except the Company’s registered vendors and/ or banks to process payment or receipt transactions as and when raised.
Obligation of the Company
The Company’s obligation is restricted to only those users who have paid for the services and are limited to policies outlined in the purchase or refund orders or conditions. The Company makes no obligation to deliver services to visitors (non-paying users).
The leads shall not be resold to any third party under any condition.
User Payment obligations
User shall pay the Company such amount set forth for the number of leads ordered and doesn’t consist of any recurring leads. All leads will be ordered on an ala Carte basis. Users are restricted to India and all amounts are payable in Indian Rupees (INR). The mode of payment shall be informed to the users on the website or through any other modes of communication, which is not limited to telephone or email. If for any reason, any user is not charged for leads that have been forwarded or distributed to them; the user is liable to the Company for the full amount of the leads as laid down in the purchase policy.
Terms of Delivery
Once the users agree to purchase and are eligible for allocation of leads, the Company shall deliver leads to them via telephone, email, sms or any other mode as considered appropriate by the Company from time-to-time.
The Company shall not be liable for any delays in delivery caused due to poor connectivity, malfunctioning or breakdown of systems, labour issues or disputes, fire and other allied perils, acts of God or any other reason.
The Company promises in good faith to deliver the leads for which the users have already paid the Company in advance as fast as possible.
Because the Company doesn’t control the inflow and count of leads, the Company cannot predict how many leads will generate and when will they be generated. Therefore, there is no commitment on minimum count of leads by the Company.
Availing of Services
- The Company carries out various online and offline marketing activities to drive visitors to their website or any of the web pages and doesn’t control the authenticity of the visitors information and the sources of visitors on the website nor does it guarantee the validity of any information whatsoever.
- The users agrees that they are purchasing marketing information in the field of insurance from the Company and this is merely to identify potential parties who have expressed their desire to receive an explanation of insurance products and may or may not buy the product. The Company will receive the price as mutually agreed of all leads regardless of whether or not the users are able to generate a sale out of the lead.
- The users and the Company both agree that the price paid for each lead shall not be construed to be a “referral fee”, “commission”, “kick-back” of any kind.
- The decision to buy and/ or apply for a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the visitors and MyInsuranceClub.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
- The commencement of services, delivery date of leads, pausing of the services and suspension of the services are at the sole discretion of the Company and in matters where explicitly allowed by the Company certain rights shall rest with the users.
- Once a lead has been delivered to the user, all risks of loss shall pass on to the users.
- The user doesn’t have the right to return any of the leads purchased and the Company will not accept any unused or returned leads. For detailed information on Leads return and replacement, please refer Lead Return Policy.
- No modifications, changes or variations to this Agreement shall be considered binding unless mutually agreed in writing by both parties.
- The Company reserves the right to amend and make changes to the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions of Website Use, and the agreement they create, shall be governed by Indian laws in the jurisdiction of Mumbai, Maharashtra.