soumitra sen


I have IRDA license for Life Insurance. Can I sell mediclaim policy of other company also with same license. If yes then how shall I proceed. If no, then what I have to do for selling the mediclaim policy? My mail id :

  • Asked By: soumitra sen
  • On: 15th Feb 2013 1:06 PM
  • Answered Within: 21 Hours
MIC Expert


Dear Soumitra,

To become a composite license holder you need to contact the General Insurance Company from where you want to sell health plans and then undertake 25 hours of training and then appear for the IRDA exam again for general insurance and then start selling General Insurance policies once this is done. 

  • Answered By: MIC Expert
  • On: 16th Feb 2013 11:01 AM
soumitra sen not liked the answer.

Would you like to add your answer to this question?

Stay Connected!