Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy is a comprehensive plan to protect against physical damage to your car, third party liabilities and injury. The plan can be purchased online.
Key Features & Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy
- Cashless Claim processing at 1500+ network garages across India
- 24 hours Customer Service Assistance on phone
- Upto 50% of your No Claim Bonus (NCB) can be transferred from any insurer
- 24x7 Towing Facility in case of breakdown
- Instant SMS Updates on Claims
- 0% interest EMI option for Citibank Credit Card holders
What is covered in the Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Plan?
- Loss or Damage to your car as a result of man-made calamities burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act, accident by external means, terrorist activity, any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
- Loss or Damage to your car as a result natural calamities, fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide and rockslide.
- Personal Accident Cover Coverage of Rs.1 Lakh for the individual owner/driver of the vehicle while driving or travelling. Optional personal accident covers for co-passengers available.
- Third Party Legal Liability Protection against legal liability due to accidental damages resulting in the permanent injury or death of a person, and damage caused to the surrounding property.
What is NOT covered in the Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Plan?
- Normal wear and tear and general ageing of the vehicle
- Depreciation or any consequential loss
- Mechanical/ electrical breakdown
- Vehicles being used otherwise than in accordance with limitations as to use
- Damage to/ by a person driving any vehicles without a valid license
- Damage to/ by a person driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor. Loss/ damage due to war, mutiny or nuclear risk
- Wear and tear of consumables like tyres and tubes unless the vehicle is damaged at the same time, in which case the liability of the company shall be limited to 50% of the cost of replacement
To download Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Wordings click here
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Claim Process
- In case of any accident, first park your vehicle safely.
- Then call Bajaj Allianz Customer Care Number 1800-209-5858 (Toll free). The following information would be required:
- Policy Number
- Accident date and time
- Description and location of the accident
- To locate the Bajaj Allianz Preferred Garage nearest to you call: 020-66439001/2/3. These numbers are available for Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday 9.00 a.m. to 1 p.m. Toll Free: 1800-22-5858 | 1800-102-5858 | 020-30305858
- Shift the vehicle to a repair shop and inform Bajaj Allianz of the same
To download Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Claim Form click here
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Claims & Settlement Process
Process for Accident Claims
Process for Theft Claims
Process for Third Party Claims
Some other Car Insurance Plans
Tata AIG Car Insurance
IFFCO TOKIO Car Insurance
HDFC ERGO Car Insurance
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Car Insurance