Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy
Bharti AXA Smart Drive Private Car Insurance Policy provides comprehensive protection for your car. The plan can be purchased online. This car insurance plan also has a list of Add-on covers that can be purchased.
Key Features & Benefits of Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy
- Cashless Claim processing at 2,000+ network garages across India
- 24 hours Customer Service Assistance on phone 1800 103 2292
- Upto 50% of your No Claim Bonus (NCB) can be transferred from any insurer
- Quick and Easy Claim Settlement Process
- A host of Add-on covers to help you provide complete protection and peace of mind
- Depreciation Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Personal Accident Cover for Family/Passengers
- Hospital Cash Cover
- Ambulance Charges Cover
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Invoice Price Cover
What is covered in the Bharti AXA Car Insurance Plan?
- Loss or damage due to accident or theft. In the event of an unfortunate accident or theft of your vehicle, is vandalised or affected in floods, fire or other covered perils, this policy will help overcome the loss.
- In case there is any damage caused to other’s car and property, this plan will help cover the legal liability arising out of it.
- In case of any legal liability arises on account of death or bodily injury to a third party, the plan will provide cover.
What is NOT covered in the Bharti AXA Car Insurance Plan?
- Normal wear and tear and general ageing of the vehicle
- Depreciation or any consequential loss
- Mechanical/ electrical breakdown
- Loss of Damage incurred outside India
- Damage to/ by a person driving any vehicles without a valid license
- Damage to/ by a person driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor.
- Loss/ damage due nuclear risk
To download Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy Wordings click here
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Claim Process
Follow the below mentioned steps to register a claim for Bharti AXA Car Insurance plans.
To download Bharti AXA Car Insurance Claim Form click here
Details which can help in quick processing of a claim
You should keep the following details handy to enable a quick claim processing.
Documents required for processing a claim
List of documents which would be required for making a claim.
Some other Car Insurance Plans
HDFC ERGO Car Insurance
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance