Oriental Insurance Happy Family Floater Health Policy
Oriental Insurance Happy Family Floater health insurance policy covers medical expenses incurred by the entire family under a single sum assured. Family includes self, spouse, children, parents and parent-in-laws. Medical expenses incurred due to any illness, injury or accident that require hospitalisation are covered under this policy.
Key Features of Oriental Insurance Happy Family Floater Health Policy
- Mediclaim insurance cover for treatment against illnesses
- Also Covers for accidental injuries and surgery requirement
- Covers planned and unplanned hospitalization expenses till the sum assured coverage amount
What is covered in Oriental Insurance Happy Family Floater Health Plan?
- Medical expenses incurred during hospitalisation for treatment of illness, injury or surgery
- Expenses incurred 30 days prior to hospitalisation
- Treatment expenses up to 60 days after being discharged from the hospital
Additional Benefits of Oriental Insurance Happy Family Floater Health Policy
- No medical check up for individuals below the age of 45 years
- Cash allowance for the days admitted (in Gold plan)
- Attendance allowance if a child between 3 months to 10 years is admitted
- Add on option of Personal accident for self and dependents
- Option to add on cover of Life Hardship (Survival Benefit), diseases like cancer (IV) stage, End stage Renal Disease, Stroke leading to Paralysis or paraplegia.
- 5% discount in premium if opted out of TPA service
Eligibility and Restrictions of Oriental Insurance Happy Family Floater Health Policy
Coverage Amount (in Rs.)
Policy Term (in years)
Entry Age (in years)
Renewable till Age (in years)
Tax Benefits in Oriental Insurance Happy Family Floater Health Policy
Exemption under income tax (80D of Income Tax Act) for Premium paid by cheque will be offered to the policyholders
Exclusions - What is not covered in Oriental Insurance Happy Family Floater Health Policy?
- Pre-existing diseases are not covered under this plan
- There is an initial waiting period of 30 days within which no claim will be admitted except any injuries due to accident
- Maternity related expenses, pregnancy and child birth is not included
- Treatment for certain diseases like Fistula of anus, Piles, Cataract operation, Benign prostatic hypertrophy, Hysterectomy, Menorrhagia or Fibromyoma, Hernia, Sinusitis, Asthmatic complications, Bronchitis, etc are not covered
- All Psychiatric or Psychosomatic disorders are also excluded from this policy.
Alternate health insurance plans from other insurance companies
Max Bupa Heartbeat Family Floater
Apollo Munich Easy Health Family
Star Family Optima Health Insurance
Other Health plans from Oriental Health Insurance
Oriental Insurance Mediclaim
Oriental Insurance Personal Accident Policy
Oriental Insurance Universal Health Insurance Scheme