At MyInsuranceClub, we realise that the foundations of a strong customer relation starts with TRUST. We respect your privacy and understand the importance of securing the information shared by our customers with us. To ensure the confidentiality of all information shared with us, we stick to the following guidelines:
- We only collect information which is needed for your application for an insurance policy or any other financial needs or any products offered by us.
- We may be required to share information with Government bodies or regulators, as required by law, but this would be under adequate supervision and authority.
- Your information may be used by us for improving our services and product offerings to our customers.
- Our security systems are designed to prevent unauthorised access.
- At MyInsuranceClub, all information is collected through different forms available on the website or through mailer campaigns and telephonic conversations. This information is always stored in a secure environment, whether physical or electronic.
- MyInsuranceClub uses 128-bit SSL encryption
- Our servers are protected by firewalls to prevent any unauthorised or accidental access
- We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard all personal information. Our employees are trained to handle customer information with appropriate levels of security.
- The information is shared with our partners to fulfil your need.
- Your contact details will be used by us to communicate with you and for our partners to contact you.
- We may also contact you for other products and services provided by MyInsuranceClub. We may also share information that you provide with our trusted partners who may contact you for other products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Personal information, if any, which is not needed by partners to serve you, will not be shared.
In case of any clarifications, please write to us at email@example.com