Terms and Conditions of Usage of MyInsuranceClub.com
MyInsuranceClub.com is an online information service provider portal of iGear Financial Services Private Limited. The use of this site is governed by the following Terms and Conditions. Visitors not agreeing to the same may choose not to avail the services being offered by MyInsuranceClub.com and should exit the site.
Terms and Conditions
MyInsuranceClub.com intends to provide its visitors with accurate and updated information regarding different insurance policies offered by Insurance companies, both Life and General, which are operational in India.
- Information provided by the site is updated on a regular basis as is available in the general public domain. Proper care is taken to ensure that the information is accurate and up-to-date. Specific information regarding the policies should be vetted against the brochure or information kit provided mandatorily by insurance companies, before any purchase. MyInsuranceClub will not be held liable for any damage or loss arising due to the same.
- Information on the site will change from time to time without any notice being provided and the nature and timing of the same is solely governed by the company management.
- Information provided in this site is meant to help visitors arrive at a better informed decision. This site should be used as a comparator of different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase.
- The decision to Buy and/ or Apply for a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the visitor and MyInsuranceClub.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
- MyInsuranceClub.com does not necessarily subscribe to the views expressed and tips expressed by Investment Experts in some sections of the website. Visitors are expected to independently verify the same.
- MyInsuranceClub.com is not liable to any loss or damage arriving due to a click which takes the visitor out of the site. Any transaction done by following a link to a third party site is at the sole risk of the visitor and claims, if any, should be settled with them.
- We do not in any way imply that the materials on the sites or the products we discuss are available or for use outside India or in jurisdictions in which we are not licensed to do business, or that we are soliciting business in any such jurisdiction. By completing an on-line request for a rate quote, you are confirming that you are not a resident in any such jurisdiction.
- These Terms and Conditions of Website Use, and the agreement they create, shall be governed by Indian laws in the jurisdiction of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
By accessing this website or any of its pages, visitors are agreeing to the above mentioned Terms and Conditions.