Bharti Axa General Insurance has big plans for the coming years

Last Updated: Dec 30, 2021 | 176 Views

Bharti Axa General Insurance Company is planning to infuse more funds into its operations over the next two years. The company plans to infuse an additional Rs. 200 crores over the next two years. The additional amount would come in the current ratio of shareholding pattern, which is 76% by Bharti Group and the remaining 24% by the Axa Group.

Bharti Axa General Insurance Company would infuse Rs. 60 crore this month. This will take the overall capital infusion into the insurance company to Rs. 460 crores.

The company has some major products lined up for launch and is awaiting regulatory approval for the same. The new products would include health and motor insurance plans.

Bhart Axa General currently enjoys a market share of about 3.45% in the general insurance space. The company intends to increase its focus on the health insurance segment and take the product to more than a quarter of its overall business.

Deepak Yohannan
Deepak Yohannan is the CEO of MyInsuranceClub. He enjoys writing on Personal Finance and contributes regularly on sites like Reuters & Moneycontrol. He is a strong proponent of online insurance and is often found pointlessly babbling about it!