HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company

  •    Views
  •    Views

About HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company

HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company is a joint venture between HDFC Limited of India and the Munich based ERGO International AG. HDFC Limited holds 74% equity in this joint venture while the remainder 26% is held by Ergo International AG.

HDFC ERGO has a large network in India across 70 cities and multiple branches in some cities. The company has a large basket of products to meet the different insurance requirements of individuals and companies.

HDFC Limited is India’s largest housing finance company providing financing solutions for individuals wanting to buy homes. The company was setup 30 years ago and has since been the best housing finance group with over 3 million customers and growing.

ERGO International AG is part of the Munich Re group which is one of the largest reinsurers in the world. Ergo is present in more than 30 countries spread across Europe and Asia. The group is based out of Germany and has a large market presence in Germany and Europe. In Europe it is the largest insurer in the health and legal expenses insurance market.

Leadership

Ritesh Kumar is the Managing Director and CEO of HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company.

Contact Details

Corporate Office
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company,
1st Floor, 165-166, Backbay Reclamation,
H.T. Parekh Marg, Churchgate,
Mumbai 400 020

1-800-2700-700

www.hdfcergo.com
care@hdfcergo.com
Cashless Network Hospital List

News on HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company

HDFC Std Life completes 9% stake sale to Standard Life

HDFC Std Life completes 9% stake sale to Standard Life HDFC in an exchange filing declared completion of the share transfer from its insurance arm HDFC Standard Life Insurance, to its Britis...

Apr 04, 2016 153 views

IRDAI to launch consumer education portal

IRDAI to launch consumer education portal Insurance watchdog – Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDAI) has announced its decision to float a new consumer education portal to educate general public and insurance policyholders on various aspec...

Dec 06, 2015 237 views

HDFC ERGO awarded ICAI Financial Reporting Award

HDFC ERGO awarded ICAI Financial Reporting Award HDFC ERGO General Insurance, has been awarded the Gold Shield award by Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) for the standa...

Feb 15, 2016 148 views

Insurance Portfolio Organizer services launched by HDFC Ergo

HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company announced the launch of Insurance Portfolio Organizer which will help its customers to retrieve his...

Sep 25, 2013 1,229 views

Videos on HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company

No video found