Aegon Religare Life Insurance Company, which is in partnership with AEGON, a multinational life insurance and pension investment company and Religare, a worldwide financial service group and Bennett, Coleman & Company, announced the launch of a Traditional Guaranteed Money Back Insurance Plan called Flexi Money Back Plus Insurance Plan
Mr. Yateesh Srivastava, Chief Marketing Officer and Head (Talent) of Aegon Religare Life Insurance Company said that this plan will safeguard the customers against the risk of market volatility as the maturity amount is fixed. This will help the customers to plan their cash flow in advance.
The salient features of this plan are as under:
- Guaranteed return to the customers
- Accrued bonus from the 1st year itself
- Extended life insurance coverage beyond premium paying term
- Rider benefit available which will provide extra cover due to accidental death
- Bonus and guarantee payout 40% of the sum assured as maturity benefit at the end of the policy term
Under this plan the minimum sum assured will be Rs. 100,000 and the least premium amount that a customer will have to pay is Rs. 13,033. Further the admission age will be 7 years and can range upto 60 years depending upon the occupancy of the policy and the maturity age of the policy holder will be 75 years.