Insurance Portfolio Organizer services launched by HDFC Ergo

HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company announced the launch of Insurance Portfolio Organizer which will help its customers to retrieve his insurance information at any point of time. This Insurance Portfolio Organizer offers various services to its customers.
Under this platform the customers can have access to their policy related information like policy information, health card etc. Customer can also register motor and health claims and check the status of the same. One can also request for policy documents on email in addition to other things.
This Insurance Portfolio Organizer service is made available to the company’s customers through company’s website and also through mobile phone as an application. Further this service is compactable with all platforms such as android, Blackberry, Windows based devise and on Apple devices. Further this platform can be accessible from any GPRS, Wi-Fi and mobile data services facilitated mobile phone.
HDFC Ergo Executive Management Member and Head – strategy planning and Marketing Mr. Mukesh Kumar said that with the introduction of new technologies and smart applications it is possible to give personalized services and interactive user’s experience.
HDFC Ergo General Insurance is a joint venture between HDFC Limited and Ergo International AG. HDFC Limited holds 74% stake in the company whereas Ergo International AG holds remaining 26% shares. It has presence in 71 cities of India and has 82 branches. It has been rated as “AAA” by ICRA indicating highest claim paying ability.