India's 1st IRDAI Approved Insurance Web Aggregator

HDFC ERGO General Insurance inaugurates its 80th branch

HDFC ERGO General Insurance inaugurated its 80th branch in Chennai which will focus onHDFC ERGO General Insurance logo customer service and handle inbound as well as outbound telephone calls.

Commenting on the opening of the new branch, Mukesh Kumar, Head – Strategic Planning Group, HDFC ERGO General Insurance said, “Providing a greater convenience to our customers is a continuous endeavor for us. In the days ahead, we plan to take many such initiatives to further develop our customer service capabilities.”

Companies need to cater to their customers’ needs and keeping this in mind HDFC ERGO General Insurance has aligned all its strategies to become customer focused. To ensure superior customer service delivery, the company launched a new vertical CEM (Customer Experience Management).

About HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company:

HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company is a joint venture between HDFC Limited of India and Ergo International AG, the primary insurance entity of Munich Re Group. HDFC Limited holds 74% equity in this joint venture while the remainder 26% is held by Ergo International AG.

The company offers a complete range of insurance solutions in the non-life segment with an employee base of over 1000 professionals. Their product offerings include health insurance, personal accident insurance, motor insurance, travel insurance and home insurance in the retail space. These products are sold through various distribution channels viz bancassurance, retail agents, direct sales team, etc. Almost one-third of its revenues are generated through sales of health and accident insurance products, a third from motor insurance. The remaining comes from sales of corporate products like property, liability insurance etc.

Leave a Comment

Important: Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation | © 2009-2021