Max Life has launched Max Life Platinum Wealth Plan, a unit linked investment cum protection plan. The plan offers liquidity in the form partial Withdrawals and Maturity Benefit, which is paid at the end of the policy term. From the protection perspective – sum assured or fund value (whichever higher) is paid as death benefit to the nominee in case of demise of policyholder.
Highlights of Max Life Platinum Wealth Plan
Max Life Insurance
- Sum Assured: - 10 times of the annualized premium
- Investment Fund Options: - Choice of 5 fund options with different risk appetites
- Investment Profile: - Systematic Transfer Plan and Dynamic Fund Allocation, to protect investments against market volatilities
- Guaranteed Loyalty Additions: - gets added to the fund value to boost the payout
- Low Charges:- zero administration charge after 5 policy years
is a joint venture between Max India Limited and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company Limited. Max India is a leading Indian multi-business corporate, while Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance is a member of MS and AD Insurance Group, which is amongst the top general insurers in the world.