Raheja QBE Saral Suraksha Bima Personal Accident Plan Summary
Saral Suraksha Bima is a personal accidental insurance plan from Raheja QBE. This plan will secure you from financial losses incurred because of an accident. This plan comes up with some exclusive benefits mentioned in the benefit table.
||Raheja QBE Saral Suraksha Bima
||Personal Accident Insurance
Key Features of Raheja QBE Saral Suraksha Bima Personal Accident Plan
- Payout of 100% of sum insured in case of Accidental Death
- Payout of 100% of sum insured in case of Permanent Total Disablement
- Maximum payout of 50% of sum insured in case of Permanent Partial Disablement
Looking for the best personal accident plan? Get started with a personal accident insurance comparison
Benefits in Raheja QBE Saral Suraksha Bima Personal Accident Plan
In case of Accidental Death of the insured, 100% of sum insured will be provided to the nominee as ‘Death Benefit’.
Permanent Total Disablement:
If an insured is suffering from Permanent Total Disablement due to an accident then that person is entitled to receive 100% of the sum insured as payout. What constitutes Permanent Total Disability in this plan - Know more
Permanent Partial Disablement:
If the insured is suffering from Permanent Partial Disablement then the payout completely depends on the severity of the disability. Know more about the payout depending on the severity levels as mentioned here
Temporary Total Disablement:
Weekly Compensation shall be provided in case of Temporary Total Disablement. Payout will be provided for a maximum period of 100 weeks.
Hospitalization Expenses due to Accident:
In this feature the company shall pay the medical expenses incurred because of hospitalization arising due to an accident during the policy period. The payout provided in this feature shall be up to a limit of 10% of base sum insured which is specified in the policy schedule.
Conditions included in this feature are as follows:
- Room, Boarding, Nursing Expenses as provided by the Hospital / Nursing Home, Surgeon, Anesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialist Fees whether paid directly to the treating doctor / surgeon or to the hospital.
- Anesthesia, blood, oxygen, operation theater charges, surgical appliances, medicines and drugs, costs towards diagnostics, diagnostic imaging modalities, and such other similar expenses.
This feature is applicable in case of insured’s Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disablement. The company will provide a one time payout which will be 10% of base sum insured, per dependent child/ren. The child/ren should be pursuing an educational course as a full time student. Age of the child/ren shall not be more than 25 completed years.
This feature includes expenses incurred for transporting the insured in an ambulance. Maximum payout for this feature is Rs. 2,000.
Minimum 5% and maximum of 50% of sum insured shall be added to the coverage amount in a claim free year. For detailed information about cumulative bonus you have to Click here.
Exclusions in Raheja QBE Saral Suraksha Bima Personal Accident Plan
- Mainly includes self-injury, suicide, venereal disease or insanity
- Influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs or any harmful content which causes hallucination
- Claims arising due to pregnancy or childbirth
- Injury/death arising or resulting from the Insured committing any breach of law with criminal intent
- Claim/losses occurring due to War and nuclear group of perils
- Injury/death occuring while, the person is on duty with armed forces
- Injury/death while participating in adventurous sports
Raheja QBE Saral Suraksha Bima Personal Accident Plan ensures financial safety from any misfortune due to an accident. After taking this plan you don't need to burn your pockets if such an event takes place.
You can also compare and buy the best health insurance policy in india at MyInsuranceClub. Our trained and certified team will help you get the right one for your family.