MyInsuranceClub.com is an IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India) approved Insurance Web Aggregator. The portal is the exclusive property of MIC Insurance Web Aggregator Pvt.Ltd. The use of this site is governed by the following Terms and Conditions.
Visitors not agreeing to the same may choose not to avail the services being offered by MyInsuranceClub and should exit the site without sharing their contact details.
Terms and Conditions
MyInsuranceClub.com intends to provide its visitors with accurate and updated information regarding different insurance policies offered by Insurance companies, both Life and General, which are operational in India.
- By submitting your contact details, you authorise MyInsuranceClub, its "Partners" (which includes insurance companies, service providers of insurance companies and service providers of MyInsuranceClub) to "Contact" you with regards to the information sought by you on MyInsuranceClub.
- You authorise MyInsuranceClub and its Partners to "Contact" you even if you are registered with NCPR service, DND or DNC databases.
- The "Contact" may happen over phone, SMS, email or any other medium of communication. The communication will be for the purpose of verifying your details, offering support and information on suitable products, assisting in closing a sale or sharing related information.
- MyInsuranceClub intends to provide its visitors with accurate and updated information regarding different insurance policies offered by Insurance companies, both Life and General, which are operational in India.
- Information provided by the site is updated on a regular basis as is available in the general public domain. Proper care is taken to ensure that the information is accurate and up-to-date. Specific information regarding the policies should be vetted against the brochure or information kit provided mandatorily by insurance companies, before any purchase. MyInsuranceClub will not be held liable for any damage or loss arising due to the same.
- Information on the site will change from time to time without any notice being provided and the nature and timing of the same is solely governed by the company management.
- Information provided in this site is meant to help visitors arrive at a better informed decision. This site should be used as a comparator of different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase.
- The decision to Buy and/ or Apply for a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the visitor and MyInsuranceClub cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
- MyInsuranceClub does not necessarily subscribe to the views expressed and tips expressed by Investment Experts in some sections of the website. Visitors are expected to independently verify the same.
- MyInsuranceClub is not liable to any loss or damage arriving due to a click which takes the visitor out of the site. Any transaction done by following a link to a third party site is at the sole risk of the visitor and claims, if any, should be settled with them.
- We do not in any way imply that the materials on the sites or the products we discuss are available or for use outside India or in jurisdictions in which we are not licensed to do business, or that we are soliciting business in any such jurisdiction. By completing an on-line request for a rate quote, you are confirming that you are not a resident in any such jurisdiction.
- These Terms and Conditions of Website Use, and the agreement they create, shall be governed by Indian laws in the jurisdiction of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
By accessing this website or any of its pages, visitors are agreeing to the above mentioned Terms and Conditions.