Bajaj Allianz has launched “Cash Assure”
, a new traditional money back plan which is a mix of protection and savings. To meet the financial obligations, the plan offers liquidity in the form of money back at regular intervals, the policyholder gets lump sum amount at higher rate of return. Moreover, the policyholder can enjoy extra coverage by choosing the optional rider benefits at a nominal extra cost – there are total 5 riders available under this plan.
Key features of Cash Assure:-
- Money backs at regular intervals
- Guaranteed Money Back of up to 150% of the Sum Assured
- Choice of 4 policy terms, 16, 20, 24 and 28 years
- Special rates for female policyholders
- Premium discount for higher sum assured
- 5 riders to enhance the cover
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company is a joint venture between Allianz SE and Bajaj Finserv. The insurer has an advantage of a vast distribution network, knowledge of Indian consumers and financial stability to support the insurance business. The name Bajaj is a family name which is well established in the minds of the Indian consumer with its dominant presence in the auto sector in India for decades together. It is one of the leading private life insurance players in India currently.