Max Life Insurance, which is one of India’s leading life insurance co...
Process to be followed by Nominee:
1. Nominee to contact concerned branch of the Bank where insured member had his savings bank account & was covered under Max Life Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana.
2. Nominee will have to submit the below documents:
- Duly completed Claim Form,
- Original/attested copy of Death Certificate of insured member
- Copy of cancelled cheque of nominee’s bank account or nominee’s bank passbook where name & account number is printed. NEFT mandate form attested by Bank can be submitted in case nominee’s bank passbook or cancelled cheque with printed name & account number are not available
- Verify the claim form
- Conduct a quality check on the claim documents to verify member and nominee details
- Send the claim request to Max Life Insurance at Operations Center base out of Gurgaon for processing.