Surrender Value of LIC Bima Shree Plan If for some reason, you wish to sur...
- Carcinoma-in-situ (CIS): Carcinoma-in-situ means the presence of malignant cancer cells that remain within the cell group from which they arose. It must involve the full thickness of the epithelium but does not cross basement membranes and it does not invade the surrounding tissue or organ. The diagnosis of which must be positively established by microscopic examination of fixed tissues.
- Prostate Cancer – early stage: Early Prostate Cancer that is histologically described using the TNM classification as T1N0M0 with a Gleason Score 2 (two) to 6(six).
- Thyroid Cancer – early stage: All thyroid cancers that are less than 2.0 cm and histologically classified as T1N0M0 according to TNM classification.
- Bladder Cancer – early stage: All tumors of the urinary bladder histologically classified as TaNoMo according to TNM classification.
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia – early stage: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia categorized as stage 0 (zero) to 2 (two) as per the Rai classification.
- Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia: Severe Cervical Dysplasia reported as Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia 3 (CIN3) on cone biopsy.
The following are specifically excluded from all early stage cancer benefits (Exclusions):
- All tumors which are histologically described as benign, borderline malignant, or low malignant potential
- Dysplasia, intra-epithelial neoplasia or squamous intra-epithelial lesions
- Carcinoma in-situ of skin and Melanoma in-situ
- All tumors in the presence of HIV infection are excluded