Surrender Value of LIC Bima Shree Plan If for some reason, you wish to sur...
The following are excluded from major stage cancer benefits (Exclusions):
- All tumors which are histologically described as carcinoma in situ, benign, premalignant, borderline malignant, low malignant potential, neoplasm of unknown behavior, or non-invasive, including but not limited to: Carcinoma in situ of breasts, Cervical dysplasia CIN-1, CIN -2 and CIN-3.
- Any non-melanoma skin carcinoma unless there is evidence of metastases to lymph nodes or beyond;
- Malignant melanoma that has not caused invasion beyond the epidermis;
- All tumors of the prostate unless histologically classified as having a Gleason score greater than 6 or having progressed to at least clinical TNM classification T2N0M0
- All Thyroid cancers histologically classified as T1N0M0 (TNM Classification) or below;
- Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia less than RAI stage 3
- Non-invasive papillary cancer of the bladder histologically described as TaN0M0 or of a lesser classification,
- All Gastro-Intestinal Stromal Tumors histologically classified as T1N0M0 (TNM
- Classification) or below and with mitotic count of less than or equal to 5/50 HPFs;
- All tumors in the presence of HIV infection.