- Depreciation Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Personal Accident Cover for Family/Passengers
- Hospital Cash Cover
- Ambulance Charges Cover
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Invoice Price Cover
- Normal wear and tear and general ageing of the vehicle
- Depreciation or any consequential loss
- Mechanical/ electrical breakdown
- Loss of Damage incurred outside India
- Damage to/ by a person driving any vehicles without a valid license
- Damage to/ by a person driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor.
- Loss/ damage due nuclear risk
To download Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy Wordings click here
Follow the below mentioned steps to register a claim for Bharti AXA Car Insurance plans.
Notifiy your claim by calling Bharti AXA at 1800 103 2292 or email at
The customer service center will register the claim and provide you the claim
registration number for all future reference.
The customer service center will immediately allocate your claim case to a
surveyor and will share your name and contact number for him to contact you.
Surveyorwill assess the damage to your vehicle and authorize the workshop to
commence repairs in line with the agreed quantum. He will also provide
confirmation if the claim would be settled on cashless or reimbursement basis,
depending on the circumstances of the case.
Garage will carry on with the repair and inform surveyor once it is over. Any
amount that is not recoverable underthe policy will be collected by the garage
Vehicle will be released to you post your confirmation that the car is repaired
to your satisfaction and obtaining a discharge. Ifthe claim ison reimbursement
basis, the same will be paid to the you within 7 working days on submission of
repair bills and/or other requisite documents.
To download Bharti AXA Car Insurance Claim Form click here