Niva Bupa ReAssure is a comprehensive health insurance plan that comes with an unlimited reinstatement benefit. It has a family floater plan as well as an individual plan option. One of the prominent features of this plan is that it covers non-payable expenses too through their cashless facility. The USP of the ReAssure plan is the reinstatement of the sum insured for any kind of illness or the policyholder is covered for an infinite number in the same year. Meaning, if the policyholder is admitted for a particular illness for an infinite number of times, the expenses will still be covered and the sum insured will be restored even after the first claim was triggered.
||Niva Bupa ReAssure Health Insurance Plan
Key Features of Niva Bupa ReAssure Health Insurance Policy
- Can avail health checkup right after the purchase of the policy.
- Cashless claim processing in just 30 mins
- Doubles the sum insured in 2 claim free years
- Inpatient care without any room rent capping
- Insurance coverage up to Rs.1 crore
- Get up to 30% renewal discount based on the number of steps taken
Want to cover your family? Compare and get the best health insurance plan.
Benefits of Niva Bupa ReAssure Health Insurance Policy
- In-Patient cover: When the policyholder gets hospitalized for more than 24 hours, the expenses occurring during that period is covered.
- Pre-Post Hospitalization: This plan gives an extensive pre and post hospitalization cover to the policyholder. The expenses covered period is 60 days prior to being admitted and 180 days post discharge from the hospital. You can know more about the pre & post hospitalization through this article.
- Organ Transplant: Medical expenses that are incurred on the part of the organ donor along with the insured person during the process of transplant are covered.
- All day care treatments cover: Day care treatments are those where the patient is not required to be hospitalized for more than 24 hours. Chemotherapy, radiation, dialysis, cataract, lithotripsy, tonsillectomy are a few of the other day care treatments covered here.
- Domiciliary Hospitalization: This benefit means a policyholder is considered hospitalized even when they are getting treated at home. It is only considered when approved or prescribed by a doctor.
- Emergency Ambulance: You can avail coverage for emergency ambulance service.
- Hospital accommodation: Hospital accomodation are the facilities that are usually provided by the hospitals or medical facility center. Your daily meals, refreshments come under the head of hospital accommodation. You are entitled to get coverage up to the sum insured for the room rent. There is no capping for ICU room rent.
- Air Ambulance: The ambulance transportation in an airplane or helicopter can only be used in case of life threatening conditions which require immediate and rapid admittance. You can avail cashless claims up to the sum assured. However, the reimbursement claim is available only up to the limit of Rs. 2.5 lakhs only.
- Shared accommodation cash benefit: The policyholder is entitled to get a cash benefit of Rs. 800 per day (Maximum of Rs. 4,800) on base sum assured up to Rs. 15 Lakhs on hospitalization and Rs. 1,000 per day (Maximum of Rs. 6,000) on base sum assured above Rs. 15 Lakhs.
Additional Features of Niva Bupa ReAssure Health Insurance Plan
- Health checkup: You can avail health checkup facility right after the issuance of the policy. For pre-defined list of tests; upto Rs.500 for every sum insured of Rs.1 Lakh. Here is the list of health checkups that you can avail.
- Booster Benefit: With every claim free year, the sum insured increases by 50% and maximum up to 100%
- Tax Benefit: You can show this investment to avail tax exemption under section 80D of the Income Tax Act
- Live healthy Benefits: One of features of ReAssure Health Insurance plan is that one can avail discounts up to 30% on renewal of your policy. Live Healthy Benefits percentage depends on the health points a policyholder achieves through the mobile application of Niva Bupa.
- Modern Treatment: One can avail of modern treatments like robotic surgeries. Expenses are covered up to a sum insured with a sub-limit of Rs.1 Lakh.
Say Mr. Khan, age 30, purchases a Niva Bupa ReAssure Individual Health Insurance Plan of Rs. 1 cr. He can avail ReAssure benefits, cashless facilities for modern treatments like oral chemotherapy, deep brain stimulation and more. The premium charged for this plan would be as below:
||Premiums for Individuals
Say Mr. Khan, age 30, purchases a Niva Bupa ReAssure Family Floater Health Insurance Plan of Rs.1 cr. Here he covers his spouse Mrs.Khan, age 28 and child, age 2 years. The whole family can avail ReAssure benefits, cashless facility and other benefits. The premium charged under ReAssure Family Floater would be as below:
||Premiums for 2 Adults & 1 Child
Eligibility Criteria in Niva Bupa ReAssure Health Insurance Plan
|Policy Term (in yrs.)
|Health check up
||2 members in a Family Floater Plan
||Up to 6 members (2 adults & 4 kids) in a Family Floater plan
Exclusion in Niva Bupa ReAssure Health Insurance Plan
- Pre-existing diseases
- Involvement of policyholders in Hazardous/ Adventure sports and any injury due to sports is excluded.
- Dental/ Oral treatment
- Medical assistance outside geographical boundaries of India
- Treatment of plastic surgery, gender change, hormone replacement, therapy and more
- Treatment during the first 30 days post purchasing the policy
Having a health insurance plan is the need of hour and Niva Bupa ReAssure health insurance plan is an ideal plan that covers your medical expenses. It offers individual as well as Family floater, so you can opt for whatever suits your need.
You can compare term insurance plans
to provide financial security to your family members by visiting MyInsuranceClub
. Our trained and certified insurance experts will assist you in making an informed decision.