List of Plans from Bajaj Allianz
Claims ratio of Bajaj Allianz
Market Share of Bajaj Allianz
About Bajaj Allianz
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is a joint venture between the Bajaj Finserv of India and the Allianz SE of Munich, Germany. In this venture the Bajaj Finserv holds 74% stake and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz SE.
Bajaj Finserv comes from the reputed Bajaj family which has been a major player in different industries in India for a very long time. They have a strong history of financial services along with extensive knowledge about the Indian market which is a key strength to do business in the general insurance segment. These along with the leadership quality have ensured that they are among the better performing general insurance companies in India.
Allianz SE is an insurance expert in the global markets with other lines of business like banking and asset management also. Allianz is present in more than 70 countries across the world and the vast experience of global markets will play a key role in their joint venture in India.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd
Bajaj Allianz House,,
Pune Maharashtra– 411006