India's 1st IRDAI Approved Insurance Web Aggregator

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company

  •  views
  •  views

List of Plans from ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company

Health Insurance Plans

Car Insurance Plan

Home Insurance Plan

Travel Insurance Plans

Two Wheeler Insurance Plan

About ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company is a joint venture between ICICI Bank and a Canadian company called Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited. ICICI Bank holds 74% equity in this joint venture while the remainder 26% is held by Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited.

ICICI Lombard is the largest private sector company in general insurance space. It is also considered to be the most aggressive and has stayed ahead of its competitors by launching innovative products and using the latest technologies to reach out to its insurance customers. Almost all its retail insurance policies like car insurance, health insurance and travel insurance can be conveniently purchased online. ICICI Lombard has more than 350 branches across the country.

Company Promoters 

ICICI Bank – It is the second largest bank in India and has reached the position in a short span of time. The bank has more than 200 branches and 5000 ATMs across India. ICICI Bank is the largest private sector bank and is one of the major credit card issuer in India. ICICI Bank has operations in 18 countries and continues to be a dominant player in the banking sector in India. Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited – The company is based out of Toronto, Canada and has interests in both life and general insurance business. The company is also into the reinsurance business. Majority of its businesses are conducted by its subsidiaries, 2 major ones being Odyssey Re and Zenith Insurance.

Leadership

Bhargav Dasgupta is the Managing Director & CEO of ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company.

Contact Details

Corporate Office
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company,
ICICI Lombard House
414, P.Balu Marg,
Off Veer Sawarkar Marg,
Near Siddhivinayak Temple,
Prabhadevi
Mumbai-400025.

1-800-2666
86 55 222 666
+91-9223622666

www.icicilombard.com
customersupport@icicilombard.com
Branch Locator

Claims ratio of ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company

Year 2012-132013-142014-152015-162016-172017-182018-192019-202020-21
Claims ratio -------97.80Yet to be published

News on ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company

​ICICI Lombard, Dr Reddy’s wellness arm ti...

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company and Dr Reddy’s Laboratories-owned SVAAS Wellness have joined hands to offer cashless outpatient services to health insurance policyholders. “The partnership marks the l...

Aug 09, 2021 201 views

ICICI bank to sell stake in ICICI Lombard General Insurance through IPO

ICICI Bank and Fairfax Financial Holdings are looking to sell a part of their stake in ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company through ...

Jun 07, 2017 329 views

IRDA slaps a penalty on six insurance companies

General insurance companies ICICI Lombard, IFFCO Tokio, Royal Sundaram, Bajaj Allianz, New India Assurance and National Insurance faile...

Jun 13, 2011 4,151 views

Government Insurance scheme for handloom weavers fails to generate interest

    The Mahatma Gandhi Bunkar Bima Yojana (MGBBY) and Health Insurance Scheme (HIS) was launched by the Government for ...

Jan 10, 2011 4,271 views

Videos on ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company

No video found

Important: Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation | © 2009-2021 MyInsuranceClub.com