India's 1st IRDAI Approved Insurance Web Aggregator

Shriram General Insurance Company

  •  views
  •  views

List of Plans from Shriram General Insurance Company

Health Insurance Plans

Two Wheeler Insurance Plan

Car Insurance Plan

Home Insurance Plan

About Shriram General Insurance Company

Shriram General Insurance Company is a joint venture between the Indian financial sector major Shriram Capital and Sanlam Limited, which is the largest general insurance company in South Africa. In the partnership Shriram Capital holds 74% stake while the remaining 26% is held by Sanlam.

The Shriram Group was established in 1974 and the commercial vehicle financing business is the biggest success storu so far. The company also has a retail lending business which caters to personal loans, home loans, consumer durable and gold loans. The company also has a life insurance business in Shriram Life insurance. The Sanlam Group is a financial services major with insurance, banking and asset management business lines.


Jasmit Singh Gujral is the Managing Director and CEO of Shriram General Insurance Company.

Contact Details

Corporate Office
Shriram General Insurance Company
E-8, EPIP, RIICO Industrial Area, Sitapura,
Jaipur - 302022,

Branch Locator

Claims ratio of Shriram General Insurance Company

Year 2014-152015-162016-172017-182018-192019-202020-212021-222022-23
Claims ratio -60.24------Yet to be published

News on Shriram General Insurance Company

Shriram Transport adds one more subsidiary...

In order to expand the existing portfolio and enter into new business line, as a part of growth strategy, Mr. Umesh Revakar, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Shriram Transport, announced the start of its ...

Jul 15, 2013 1,285 views

Shriram Life Insurance targets Rs 500 crores revenue in 3 years

Mr. Manoj Kumar Jain, Chief Executive Officer of Shriram Life Insurance revealed company’s plan of achieving Rs. 500 crores turno...

Jun 18, 2013 1,471 views

First private insurer Shriram General acqu...

With market regulator Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority permitting Indian insurance companies to do business with overseas insurance companies, subject to a stipulation that a life insurance company should h...

Nov 03, 2013 1,839 views

Shriram Life Insurance plans to increase t...

Mrs. Akhila Srinivasan, Managing Director – Shriram Life Insurance, positively stated that the new business premium of the company for the year ending March 2014 is expected to be Rs. 545 crores i.e 29% increase in...

May 03, 2013 1,204 views

Videos on Shriram General Insurance Company

No video found

Important: Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation | © 2009-2023