Mr. Warendra Sinha
Managing Director & CEO
List of Plans from IFFCO Tokio
Claims ratio of IFFCO Tokio
Market Share of IFFCO Tokio
About IFFCO Tokio
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company is a joint venture between IFFCO and the Japanese company Tokio Marine Asia Pte. IFFCO and its associates hold 74% equity in this joint venture while the remainder 26% is held by Tokio Marine Asia Pte.
IFFCO Tokio was setup in 2000 in the first wave of private insurers getting licenses to operate in India. The company has specific products to cater to a large spectrum of customers – from farmers to large commercial vehicles. The company is headquartered in Gurgaon.
About the Company Promoters
IFFCO – Indian Farmers Fertiliser Co-operative specialises in manufacturing high quality fertilisers to benefit the Indian farmer. In fact it is the largest co-operative manufacturer of fertiliser in the world.
Tokio Marine Asia Pte – The company has operations in 10 countries in Asia and is the oldest and largest non-life Japanese insurer. The company has a history of more than 100 years in the insurance domain and has group companies which operate in the life insurance and re-insurance business also.
IFFCO TOKIO General Insurance Co. Ltd
IFFCO Tower, Plot No. 3,
Gurgaon Haryana– 122001