CEO and Managing Director
List of Plans from Raheja QBE
Claims ratio of Raheja QBE
Market Share of Raheja QBE
About Raheja QBE
Raheja QBE General Insurance Company is a joint venture between the Prism Cement Limited of Rajan Raheja Group and QBE Holdings of Australia. Prism Cement Limited holds a 74% stake in the company while QBE Holdings has the remainder 26% stake in the general insurance venture.
Raheja QBE General Insurance Company has adopted a unique business model in India in which the primary focus of the company would be on the actuarial side. The distribution part would be handled through brokers who can sell specialised liability covers. This model eliminates the usual high cost of distribution and the typical challenges which any insurer faces in India.
QBE is an insurance major based out of Australia and has a presence in more than 45 countries with expertise in handling financial services clients over a long period of time.
Raheja QBE General Insurance Co. Ltd
Ground Floor, P&G Plaza,
Cardinal Gracious Road, Chakala
Mumbai Maharashtra– 400099